Happy Holidays!!! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful season!!!
I want to welcome you to this weeks Method Monday! I'm Raquel-- your hostess this week. Today I will be sharing with you a tutorial for Embossing with Digital Images.
Lets start with the supplies...
- Digital Image of your choice (I decided that I wanted to emboss Kimi's wings.)
- Embossing Powder
- Embossing Heat Tool
1. Use your VersaMarker and outline the area that you want to emboss.
2. After outlining with your VersaMarker, pour a generous amount of Embossing Powder over the area that was outlined.
3. After added the Embossing Powder, shake the excess amount off and clean any that may not be in the location that you want it.
4. After shaking off the excess powder, heat the area with the embossing powder. You will notice as you are heating that the powder will kindof melt. At that point you want to stop heating, to avoid over heating.
5. Repeat previous steps until you are satisfied with what you have Emboss and then you are finished and ready to put your project together, if you haven't already!!
How simple is that, and it's always such a great touch!!
I hope you enjoyed my simple tutorial!! I can’t wait to see your creations!! Please link back with your embossed creations in the comment section, I would love to see them.
Have a wonderful New Year..